Montag, 23. Mai 2011

All caught up

Okay I know this is a lot of posts in one day but I have finally had a day where I have been able to relax in the hotel and get all the blogging done that I wanted to. After we left the school today we all came back and took a nap and then I was able to finish editing all my posts I’ve been working on.
Side note: I did something I didn’t think I would do here: I went to an American restaurant.  Subway. I know, I know totally not adventurous at all. But It was late and everyone else was out doing laundry so I was on my own for dinner.  But on the bright side I did go out by myself for the first time and ordered food, hopefully that negates my lameness. Even though the worker mostly spoke German it still looked the same. It tasted a little different though. The meat was DEFINITELY better and the mayo was different, it tasted more like a miracle whip. A couple girls walked in and used the restroom and left without ordering anything, the worked didn’t seemed to pleased. She kind of rolled her eyes at them and I think she sarcastically said “Goodbye and Thank You very much!” I’m even picking up attitude in German! How cool!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen